Crisis Management during COVID-19 and Impact on EU SMEs – 新冠疫情对欧盟中小企业的影响及其危机管理
China-Italy Chamber of Commerce, BenCham and the EU SME Centre are pleased to invite you to a webinar around COVID-19 on Friday March 6, 4 PM Beijing time / 9 AM CET. Given the COVID-19 outbreak in China, nearly all businesses in China have been affected one way or another, be they domestic or international. Hence, what actions can companies take in response to the situation and minimize the financial impact on their business?
- In this webinar, Grace Shi, Director of TMF Group will explain the newest tax relief policies issued by the Chinese Government to help companies get through this difficult period. She will also share insights about best practices of financial planning for SMEs to support the implementation of their crisis management.
- Secondly, Koen Naber, Director at R&P Lawyers, will explain in depth on “How SMEs can negotiate rent relief” during and focus on the implication of Force Majeure in contracts.
- Lastly, we invite Raoul Schweicher, Managing Director MS Advisory (Moore) Shanghai, to speak about the Chinese government measures to support SMEs during the epidemic period.
Please scan the QR code or email email@example.com to register.
This event is free of charge. Zoom Link will be sent to registrations one day before the event.
Please also submit your questions – if any – in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 16:00 – 16:10: Opening by Peter Pronk, Director EU SME Centre
- 16:10 – 16:30: Tax Relief Policies by Grace Shi, Director TMF Group
- 16:30 – 16:50: Negotiate Rent Relief and Implication of Force Majeure by Koen Naber, Director R&P Lawyers
- 16:50 – 17:10: Chinese Government Measures to Support SMEs by Raoul Schweicher, Managing Director MS Advisory (Moore) Shanghai
- 17:10 – 17:30: Q&A Session
- 16:00 – 16:10: 开场致辞：欧盟中小企业中心主任彼得·泊容克
- 16:10 – 16:30: 税务减免政策：TMF集团总监石晶
- 16:30 – 16:50: 减租谈判和不可抗力的影响：方旭中国律师事务所总监科恩·纳伯尔
- 16:50 – 17:10: 中国政府的中小企业扶持政策：马哲顿企业管理咨询（上海）
- 17:10 – 17:30: 问答环节